February 8, 2009

Greetings from Pukeville

So, yes, I'm sosososososo sorry that I have disappeared off the face of the Earth. Most of you know that I have an almost 12 week old fetus inside me that is making me unable to move due to extreme nausea.
If you didn't know it, then I have to tell you something: I have a an almost 12 week old fetus inside me that is making me unable to move due to extreme nausea.

I'll tell ya, this is the last time. I am so jealous of those women who are brimming with life while PG and feel great. Not me.
OK, pity party over. Well, that's not true- but my public blog pity party is over for now.
I stress, for now.

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of Sadie in the lovely hat that her Fairy Godmother made. I am trying to get myself psyched to use my camera and beautiful new lens, but it hasn't happened yet- maybe in a few weeks.

Anyway, enjoy. And I'll attempt to be back soon.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable as always!

Anonymous said...

That is really cute.