December 29, 2009

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

Sadie's first Christmas home and Silas's first Christmas ever was a calm, relaxing affair.
On Christmas eve we hung the stockings. Sadie's stocking is mine that my Grammy made for me and I made one for Silas.

Yes, I know the tulle has to be replaced on Sadie's. I had the tulle. The tulle sat on a shelf, mocking me, for many nights, while I held Silas the Colicky Baby.

Here is the plate we made for Santa. It's his treat plate, made of real pottery. Decorated with love.

We left Santa some cookies. And some carrots for the reindeer.

OK, Sadie, some clementines also?

I hope they're all hungry.

And here she is coming out on Christmas morning:





Santa left a note. It's only polite!

Toys!

Brother!

With a ladybug that he loves.
And Christmas wouldn't be complete without her first toe nail painting.

And I know you are supposed to take pictures of the kids in their Christmas outfits. But for some reason they ended up naked. I can't remember why. But I bet it had something to do with some sort of bodily fluid.


So instead of Christmas outfits you get birthday suits.

1 comment:

Greerio said...

Jesus' birthday suits. Christmas is so much more magical with 3-year-olds! I can't wait to see those goobers!