April 22, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Is what I would say if I were actually too busy to write. But, although busy, I am also lazy. But that's not the whole story.
The whole story is that I have another child who doesn't like to sleep. Well, that's not true, he sleeps. But often has to be held while sleeping.
And that just sort of saps any urge you have to juggle sleeping baby, edit photos and type witty posts right out of you.
Bear with me, people.

I have just started cleaning out the video camera. It shows that it has 140 videos on it.
What are they? Who knows! But my intention is to bring you the highlights:

Babies banging on musical instruments! Toddlers saying unintelligible things! Such excitement!

So, without further ado:
SILAS PLAYS THE UKULELE!


1 comment:

Granny said...

ROCK ON, Silas Love You