March 22, 2010

No, it's MY Zigo

So, as I've no doubt blathered on to some of you, the bike I really want is more money than I have. I have been saving, and saving, and saving, but I just can't reach my goal of enough dang money.

This is likely due to the fact that my lousy kids demand things such as food and electricity. What don't those little buggers want?!

Anyway, I have entered several contests over the last months to win a Zigo. And, because I have never won anything in my life, I should know this is a futile attempt. But you get an extra entry if you post about it on your blog. So here I am. Posting.

Go check out the handsome Zigo at MyZigo. And the contest at Jolly Mom, Rave and Review & Monkeys.

This is not to say that I don't love old Trikey. 'Cause I really do:

There we are in our glory days.

It's just that this fella came along:

And there ain't no room at the Trikey Inn.

So, anyway, cross your fingers, say a prayer, make a wish, light a candle, make a pact with Satan...well, not that last one...that maybe, just maybe, if the universe wants to smile upon my non-contest winning soul, I can win this awesome bike.

But don't hold your breath. Judging by my past performance in contests, I like you too much to make you not breathe forever.





1 comment:

Greerio said...

Wow, that is cool. I want one!