March 21, 2010

The Week in Pictures

So I have a vision. That every Sunday (or Saturday or Monday) I will post a "Week in Pictures" post.
You know, all those pictures I want to post but can't actually think of a post that is coherent, interesting or well thought out. That's sounds like I'm saying that my posts usually are those things, isn't it? Um...

At first I thought I would just post pictures and let y'all suss it out. But we all know I'm pretty much incapable of keeping my blogging trap shut, so I've amended that to include a comment or two. Or eight.
But I'll try to let the pictures speak for themselves. Or not.
Here goes:

Future plums.

Best soda bread I ever made. Recipe.

Ready for planting.

Um, so NOT ready for planting.

Grass feels good!

Yum.

Puzzles.

BFFS 4EVA.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything about this post is delicious!