May 7, 2010

And Then There Were Four



Both of Silas' two bottom teeth have come in and now his two top teeth have finally (finally!) come through. It took them about 10 days. Yes, TEN nights of Motrin and misery. Poor guy.

And while I am happy that they're through, it will change his little baby gummy smile. Sadie didn't have teeth until 1 year and I was told by someone in the know to enjoy those toothless grins while I could. It would be the only time I'd get to.

After all, toothless old folks just aren't cute, you know?

So here are some pictures from today. Counting down the days until we have two cute little bunny teeth in his big grin. I'm trying not to be too sad about it.



Just thought of something that struck fear into my heart. If each tooth is taking 5 nights to come through, as all four have- and we have 16 more teeth to go- that's 80 nights of teething.

Um, help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor little Mama & Dada, too.