May 29, 2010

We All Scream for Ice Cream

From the ice cream truck...er...minivan.
We heard the tell-tale music and the gang ran down the driveway. It was the first time we ever got ice cream from the tr...minivan. So I thought I should snap a shot.

By the time I made it there they were almost done so I got a far away chain-link fence shot. And imagine my surprise to see a champagne colored minivan instead of the ubiquitous white truck. But I got the picture, dang it.

Because who doesn't remember fondly all the childhood visits from the ice cream minivan?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen a Ice Cream Minivan before. It was also a Caravan but an older Grand model. It might be a pedophile because there's no windows in the back (I think there used to be windows but got replaced with a metal or originally a cargo version) but I'm not sure. It has the creepy HELLO music and the driver looked like a creepy Indian guy. I still find it roaming my hood sometimes and it freaks the hell outta me, but it changed music to a more legit-sounding song, however, still same van.