April 17, 2011

The Age of Self-Portraits

Sadie is really into drawing pictures of people. And fairies, although those are people too, I suppose. With wings.
And often she draws herself. Here she is, wearing her striped tights.

Sadie and Mama. I really like my dress in this picture.
And, finally, she gave me red hair. Because my hair is currently auburn-ish. Up until this picture she has been completely convinced that I have black hair, no matter what I said or even when I held my hair in my hands and said For the love of all that's holy, just look at it!
Weirdo.

Sadie and Dada. Dada is also wearing a dress, I think.

Note the "I love you" on our pictures. It made my heart melt.

And here is Silas's picture.

I think I'm in this one too.

1 comment:

Greerio said...

These are amazing. I love her tights in the first one. More, please!