November 26, 2011

Things

Things have been pretty hectic around here. Holiday Market has been taking up a lot of time.
I take out my camera to take some pictures of the kids and then 5 hours later I'm putting it away, unused.

But the nerds are great. A few funny things they have said recently:

Sadie touched my nose the other day and I guess it was a little oily. So she yells, Yuck! I have your nose butter on my finger!
I told her it served her right, that's what happens when you grab a person's nose.

Silas calls birds peep peeps and the word big is Wow.
So what does he call Big Bird of Sesame Street fame?
Yep, Wow Peep Peep!

Sadie asked if Santa knows what people are thinking. This conjured up images of some futuristic, creepy, thought-crime fighting Santa. I assured her that, no, he could not.

We went to IHOP. Silas calls it HiHop. He was even dreaming about it, saying HiHop, HiHop in his sleep. So I made him pancakes for breakfast.
Sadie keeps calling it iPod. Which shows you how much she likes the iPod.

In fact, I have taken to hiding the iPods because my children are completely obsessed with them.

Silas gives Sadie a hug and says, My Deedee.
She loves it.

Sadie picks up Silas and carries him around. They both love that.

And seeing how Thanksgiving was the other day, I want to say that I am thankful for:

My two gorgeous, smart children.
My lovely, supportive hubby.
My mangy, old flea-bitten animals.
Enough to eat and a roof over our heads that we love, even though it ain't fancy.
And all of you!


No comments: