June 18, 2009

The placental verdict

Did you ever think that you would get to hear so much about any one woman's placenta?
You are so lucky!

Anyway, my placenta has moved far enough away to give birth with no issues. Good news!

I thought today might be my last exam at the actual birth center, before they move to the hospital, but I will have one more visit there in 2 weeks.
I am still sad that this baby won't be born where Sadie was.

I brought my camera so I could take pictures of where Sadie was born before it's no longer the birth center.
I got some pictures of the room and Sadie enjoyed crawling around on the bed. She was dying to get into the hanging basket cradle and didn't think she was too big for it.
She kept asking Why I was small one day and a baby and in your bummy, Mommy? Why did I kick you, Mommy?
It was very cute.

In the rocker, instead of the hanging basket:

The room:


Sadie on the bed that she was born in:


I think she'll appreciate having these pictures one day. I know I will.

No comments: