January 12, 2010

Marry Me, M?

Sadie has been talking quite a bit about getting married. I'm not sure why, but I think an episode of Little Bear a year ago may have inspired it.
Over the past year she has had us pretend to walk down an aisle and give a kiss and then says, Now we are married!

She was asking recently, Why people get marry? I told her it was because they love each other. And they get to have a party? Well, yes, if they want one. I will want one, she says, jumping on the bed.

When I get bigger (jump, jump, jump) I will get marry (married & marry are interchangeable) and wear a dress and have a party!
Do you know who you are going to marry, Sade?
Auntie M!
You know Auntie M is married to Uncle E? Are you going to marry her too?
Yes. And we will sit next to each other and Uncle E will sit on the other side. Uncle E can make the party.
OK, that will be fun!
YES!!!

So there you have it. Auntie M, you may still be able to have that Disneyworld wedding after all.

1 comment:

princessmdln said...

Well I have to say that this made my year! Sadie I would love to marry you and have a big fabulous wedding! We can play pretend wedding at Grammy's house! I can't wait to see you!!! I love you so very much my litte Tinkerbell.