October 31, 2010

Wee Folk

Look what I found in the garden on Halloween.

A gnome.

Who, shockingly, left that hat on for the entire time.

And a fairy. A camera-shy fairy.

I've heard that fairies are often camera shy.

They seemed to be having a good time out there.

Enjoying the mild and dry weather.

Which we were all grateful for.

They were very excited to go trick or treating.
The gnome enjoyed putting the candy in his bucket and then taking it out of his bucket, never once trying to eat it.
The fairy enjoyed taking it out of her bucket and putting it in her tummy. But you know fairies...they have quite a sweet tooth.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok - I'm not biased (of course I am), but they are the cutest things on two feet!

Greerio said...

Dear God, they are SO CUTE.

Brooke said...

oh, my, Sarah! What fantastically cute kids you have in those amazing costumes! LOVE!