November 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo

So, I'm trying it.

All you have to do is post something on your blog every day, for the whole month of November.

Remember the days when I used to post a lot more? Yeah, then I added another kid.
Sometimes I have a great idea for a post: it's timely, has great pictures and I am all excited.

Then reality hits. Reality where I have to lug out the camera, plug it in, download the pictures, edit them, upload to blogger, then start typing.
And all of this has to be done in 40 minute intervals between Brother's wakings. Or 20 minutes. Or while holding him.
Our kids may be cute, but they don't sleep worth a damn.
So, as you are all too aware, it doesn't happen as often as I would like.

But here I am, going to try. There may not be a lot of pictures, but there will be something.
Every day.



2 comments:

GEEZER said...

Hi Mouse
What happens if you post every day?
Love
Daddy

GEEZER said...

Hi Mouse
What happens if you post every day?
Love
Daddy