November 21, 2010

Uh-Oh

Besides being Sy's favorite word it is also what I uttered this morning when I realized that I didn't post yesterday. When I'm supposed to be posting every day for NaBloPoMo.

I just plumb forgot.
And this morning I was like, Oh! I broke my streak! And I'd promised!

And then I was like, Dude, it's not like you took a sacred vow. You forgot to post on your blog that 7 people read. You can try to post twice today if you are really going to agonize over it that much, weirdo.

And then I felt better. And, yes, I do refer to myself as dude.

And, apropos of nothing, here's my lovely lady building a prison for a doll. It did start off as a castle, but ended up as a prison.

2 comments:

Greerio said...

I am loving that you are posting so much. What a treat! Also, I miss hearing that "Dude" thing you do when you are talking to yourself...it always cracks me up.
Who got put in the prison?

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Tower of London