October 30, 2011

Au Naturale

I am aware that I am tend to err on the side of not putting clothes on my children in the house. Unless it's outside in the winter, in which case I force them to dress like we're going to the arctic.

But, for painting, I'd just as soon they not wear anything. And they would too. So it works out.
Halfway between taking off the clothes I didn't want to get stained and putting on old t-shirts I thought Why am I making more laundry?

Sadie loves mixing colors.

Silas was really diligent about cleaning his brush. See all his colorful marks? He cleaned the brush between colors.


And here's Sadie's lady:

They love painting, and it's great rainy day thing to do. We have been known to have a couple of rainy days in the winter here in the Pacific Northwest.
I guess I'm going to have to crank up the heat.

No comments: