May 23, 2009

My Brother

Sadie has decided to name her brother "Sister."  Ain't it a fine name?
Then, in the last day she has also brought up the names:

Tree Mountain (actually, not too bad)
Changing Table
Butty-butt Tush-butt (This one's growing on me)
Brother

I don't think we'll give her naming rights.
And here's a list that she fired off to me last night right before bed of things she is planning to do with her brother, Sister:

  • I will boss him around
  • Get his tushie
  • I will snuggle and sleep with him and give him boo-boos
  • I will read him books
  • Go on a hike with him
  • Help give him a bath

I think there were others, but that's all I remember.

And, in other pregnancy news, I seem to have acquired Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction. This is basically where your pubic bone is moving too much and causes pain.
Ah, pregnancy, the gift that keeps on givin'!


Well, except the final gift is pretty neat:

No comments: