March 5, 2012

Two Kids

Sometimes having two kids is trying. If one wants their drink warm the other wants it cold. If one wants to go out the other wants to stay in. If one wants to read Minerva Louise the other wants Frog and Toad.
If...well, let's just say it goes for everything.

But sometimes it's super cute. Like tonight when I was getting dinner ready and they were bent on bugging me. Sy kept yelling Pick up me! Pick up meeee! So finally I asked Sadie to please play with him.

She spent the next twenty minutes running after him yelling I'm going to get those chubby baby legs! Here I come, I'm gonna get those chubby baby legs!
They were laughing so hard they couldn't catch their breath. I hope they keep each other laughing like that, even after the chubby baby legs are long gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Sounds familiar... I seem to recall something like that.