July 22, 2008

Nothing to see here, folks.

So my computer has died an unexpected and untimely death. This is upsetting for several reasons- annoyance, money to buy a new one, transferring data. At least all our documents should be fine.

But that is why the blog post that was promised has not arrived. It's not cause I don't love you. Really.

I have to have a computer again to put the pictures on. I need Photoshop. So I will be posting as soon as possible.

Shelby and her beau arrive tomorrow on their way to China for a whole year. And while I think it's really great for her to go to another country for year, blah blah, yadda yadda, I think it's terrible that she won't come visit me for a year. It's making me sad. And when I looked at flights to China I realized that wasn't happening either.

But we will enjoy our few days before she leaves and I will post pics when I have a computer and time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know. We will anxiously be awaiting our next surprise.