January 6, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

OK, ok, I'm here. We're here.
Sort of.

Our week back from our visit across the country has been filled with a visit to the ER for a meningitis scare, strep throat reality, 2 doctor visits and lots of painful whimpering. It's been days and days.

In actuality I'm pretty lucky. It is only strep throat and a chest cold as opposed to meningitis, which was a terrifying thought.
And this is the first real, extended sickness she's ever had. You know, the type where you just get to lounge around all day(s) in your jammies and mama lets you watch movie after movie?
Sickness is this house usually lasts a day or so for the kids and then they are up and at 'em. Not so much this time.
I know some mamas out there deal with this constantly. They have my utmost respect.

I will be back with more soon. I promise! My goal is to post every other day or three times a week. Really. Happy new year!

No comments: