August 11, 2008

O is for Ouchie

Sadie has her first real face ouchie. And, yes, we call "boo-boos" ouchies as Sadie took it upon herself to call a certain part of my body and the act of nursing on it "boo-boo." It was getting confusing. Well, not really, but it could have, so we nipped it in the bud that day I asked her if she had a boo-boo and she attempted to pull my shirt down.

We went to the park today and in between trying to get her to look at the camera and keep her from diving off the play structure I got a couple of not-so-great pics of the ouchie.

And I swear they build these playground thingies just to strike fear into my heart. Why do they have to just end abruptly 10 feet off the ground? Oy.

Anyway, here's the ouchie:




And here is Sadie's friend Aiden, feeding her blueberries.



Ain't that just the cutest?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pigtails!